- See our entry into Katy Perry's Video Contest!!
- Great new website on Bullying, check it out!
- Order your flowers for PROM here!!
- AB46 and School Capital Funding info
- Cougar Athletes on ESPN radio!! Click to hear
- Coming Soon--See our NEW Traffic Flow Plan Here
- Earn College Credit with TMCC Tech Prep
- All students will be prepared for productive post secondary options upon graduation
- Students must be engaged in order to learn.
- Students who participate in extra-curricular activities, sports, and clubs are more engaged in school.
- Parents are essential partners in their children's education.
- Classroom instruction must be differentiated in order to meet the needs of all learners.
- The school structure must provide support for all learners.
- Working together, we can prepare students for productive post-secondary options.
- Success through Scholarship, Honor, and Spirit.
Th e "Roar"
- View our school newspaper by clicking the image below; Don't miss the parent newsletter on the back page.
- With one of the largest building floor plans in our school district, we are thrilled to have 14 science labs (6 biology, 2 chemistry, 1 physics and 5 general science rooms), 5 computer labs, an extraordinary vocational/occupational facility complete with an auto, welding, woodworking, and CAD drafting labs, a state of the art Business and "Company" center, a well designed and equipped culinary arts center and child development lab, an extensive Fine Arts wing which houses the visual arts, music, drama and publications programs with a 500 seat performing arts theatre, a well designed and highly functional library and career center, and a 3,000 seat regional gymnasium.
Schedules & Calendars